Employment at Wacif is more than just a job. It's a mission.
Wacif is always looking for great people who share our commitment to economic opportunity, our entrepreneurial spirit, and our focus on results. Wacif provides a flexible and hybrid working environment with the opportunity to work remotely.
Community Investment Internship Program
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Priority evaluations begin on the dates listed below. Internship start and end dates are flexible pending availability.
- For Summer Internships: Applications will be reviewed beginning April 1st each year.
- For Fall Internships: Applications will be reviewed beginning July 15th each year.
- For Spring Internships: Applications will be reviewed beginning November 15th each year.
Wacif offers a comprehensive and competitive total employee benefits package:
- 20 days of paid time off, which include vacation and personal days, per annum accrued on a per pay period basis – increasing based on length of employment
- Sick Leave days (prorated based on start date)
- Floating holidays (prorated based on start date)
- Most federal holidays observed
- Additional year-end holidays observed (office holiday break)
- Eligibility to participate in Wacif’s Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, with premiums paid by Wacif (for employee and family members)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Dependent Care Account (DCA) eligible
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (employee wellness and also available to family members)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) – Matching Contributions of up to 5% gross salary to Wacif’s Retirement and Employee Savings Plan (no waiting or vesting periods)
Education & Development
- Educational Benefit Assistance Programs eligible
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment – (paid monthly)
- WMATA SmartBenefits (DC Metro fare and parking), if desired
- Capital Bikeshare membership, if desired
- Remote/Hybrid Work Options
- Work From Home Allowance, determined annually
- Remote/Hybrid Work Flexibility
- Flexible Work Hours
*Other benefits determined annually. Employee benefits are subject to the availability of Wacif financial resources and are subject to change at any time.
Wacif is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.