Lending Administrative Assistant (Temp or Contract)
The Washington Area Community Investment Fund (Wacif) seeks a Lending Administrative Assistant to
provide administrative and clerical support to the lending department
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize various software and internet applications to receive and prepare the applicants’ information for underwriting.
- Collect all required documents for underwriting (managed from checklists)
- Collect and ensure all required client information are received for loan closings (managed from checklist).
- Prepare loan documents (checklists, promissory notes, business loan agreements) utilizing the document processing system (i.e. LaserPro) with appropriate structure, covenants, and conditions approved.
- Coordinate timely loan closings with members of the Lending and Finance Teams and maintain active communication regarding the status of the loans in process.
- Submit loan documents to the finance department for funding.
- Ensure that all loan documents follow and adhere to Wacif’s Loan Policy.
- Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support for the lending team.
- 2 years of administrative experience and customer service.
- Must have proficiency in data entry, attention to detail and organizational skills with excellent communication skills
- Detail–oriented, and ability to work independently and with a team.
- Previous Loan/lending experience preferred, but not required.
Compensation: $22.00 – $26.44 per hour
Timeframe: 3 – 6 months
(Hybrid Position come into DC office 1-2 days per week)
About the Washington Area Community Investment Fund (Wacif)
The Washington Area Community Investment Fund (Wacif) advances equity and opportunity in the
Washington, D.C. area’s underserved communities by providing financial capital, business advisory
services, and strategic networking support to underinvested entrepreneurs. Since its inception in 1987,
Wacif has deployed more than $50 million in capital, served more than 3,500 entrepreneurs with business
advisory services, and helped create or retain more than 20,000 local jobs. To learn more about Wacif’s
work, visit www.wacif.org.
Interested candidates should email a resume, thoughtful cover letter that outlines how your skills and
experience meet the qualifications of the position, and salary requirements to
with “Stewardship & Engagement Specialist” in the subject line.
Wacif is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Wacif provides a flexible and hybrid working environment with the opportunity to work remotely.